- 1997 Seattle, Washington;
- 5 Time Recipient of Deloitte Technology’s “Fast 500” and “Fast 50” awards;
- 3 Time Recipient of Inc. 500 Award;
- Unique Approach
- full-service offering combining managed feedback solutions, enterprise-class survey software, and comprehensive market research;
- Part of the Potentiate global family
- May 2017, merger with Potentiate to expand core offerings and partner globally;
- Kapiche Text Analytics
- July 2017, with Kapiche and Potentiate, the U.S. launch of Kapiche text analytics platform.
Our Approach to Research
At NetReflector, we understand the role research plays in the business planning process. Our focused, cost effective approach to marketing challenges allows companies to leverage the benefits of research across a broader range of business needs. Every project, regardless of size, leverages the best thinking in the industry and adheres to NetReflector’s time-tested research design principles:
- All research needs to consider the unique requirements of each client – At NetReflector we do not offer any “canned” approaches to a specific research topic. All projects, regardless of size, start with detailed discussions to identify the specific informational needs of the client organization. We understand that one size does notfit all, and each project must be designed to be customizable and scalable to fit the different timing and budget requirements of each client.
- Research needs to provide focused, objectives driven output– The success of any research program is measured by its ability to provide specific answers/feedback to the questions at hand. We understand the need to keep the process focused on the research objectives and not let the program get distracted or let the story get lost in the name of exploration. We design programs that deliver focused, actionable results that address specific business challenges/questions.
- Collaboration is the key to breakthrough results – For research to be a success, clients must trust and believe in the approach and the results. For that reason, we do not employ any “black-box” research approaches. We work with clients in a completely open, collaborative, and transparent model. We take the time to learn how your company uses and assimilates information and identify which research design and analysis techniques work best for your organization to ensure the entire process is well received.
- Powerful deliverables make for better decision making – The purpose of all research is to inform the decision making process. For research to do this, it must provide a clear narrative and point of view relevant to the business decision on hand. At NetReflector we take a “less is more” approach to reporting. We do not believe in data dumps. We believe it is our job to transform the data into meaningful information and we take great pride in providing powerful deliverables that provide clients with clear takeaways and a roadmap to prioritize action planning.
Whether you are launching a new product or service, optimizing an existing brand, or tracking your advertising effectiveness, NetReflector provides the visibility and insights companies need to make faster, more informed business decisions.